It been so long since I update my blog proper because everytime I feel like blogging I just choose to keep my secrets/stories save which results to no updated entry. Life has been a roller-coaster ride... really. Plus with no job make it more difficult to handle everything.
But still I yet to THANK the lovely people around me who try their very BEST to keep me smiling. Give me the STRENGTH to live each day. Being a great SUPPORTER with words full of ENCOURAGEMENT.
To my 2 lovely MUMs (myMAMA & mamaSaminah) who keeps me sane... my Papa, Along & Adeq... Idah who is there from the start... Bestie Rad & Zila for never fail to meet up with me whenever I need a company... Djas, Aisya & Aifa for the laughter... my supper peepz (Sue, Yasin & Zila) for just being there... Nazurah, Sarah, Gaz, Cuzzie Nad & Cuzzie Tina for the strength & care... Jega, Hafiz, Firdhaus, Sham, Sha'ari, Rilwan for teaching me to smile from day to day... I hope I do not missed anyone... THANK YOU very nice for everything & I still could not thank enough. I really appreciate it. (Idah said it sounds like Grammy Award. Hehe...)
Here I am still waiting until it fade. Please don't ask my why. Because some things just don't have a reason & I really have no answer to the question. You never fail to escape me & leave something in me. At the end of the day... To ALLAH I pray. To HIM, I seek peace. To HIM, I leave my fate/future. I am sure HE have much better plans install for me. Insya-Allah. Ameen.
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
p.s. I LOVE YOU
Updated @ 4:10 PM
Welcome
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt